Are you a busy career woman or man, who finds it hard to balance your busy schedule with your fitness life? In this edition we go extra in finding out ways on how to stay fit whilst having a busy schedule.
Keeping fit and healthy sounds like a very hard task to do. Between finding the time or the energy staying may be a struggle for most. You may not have the time to go to the gym, but you can still make time to work on that summer body and keep yourself in shape.
Here are the 5 tips on ways of staying fit amidst your busy schedule:
- Get up 15 to 20 minutes earlier than the rest of the family and use this time for a run, a walk, or some stretching. This helps with relaxing your muscles and prepares you for the long busy day ahead of you.
- While waiting for the kettle to boil while making your cup of coffee take a minute a two to do a pair of push ups or squats. You can try to repeat the process till the kettle boils.
- Ever thought of creating a schedule? When you make your schedules do not forget to add in a workout session, even if it means just working out 3 times a week. Set a goal and make it attainable.
- Drink water! It is advised to carry a bottle of water with you to work and meetings as it keeps you hydrated and focused throughout the busy days.
- Lastly, eat better. About 80% of being fit and in shape is because of what you put in your body. When you prepare your meals focus on balancing it with fruits, vegetables and proteins.
Despite your busy schedule you can still be able to keep your body fit and in shape. There’s really no excuse, if you know how to use your time wisely you can shape up no matter how busy you are!