Journaling has been said to be a a very powerful tool for self care, growth, mental wellness you name it. It’s the practice of jotting down your thoughts or ideas. Karen Powell mentions that if you don’t want to keep these thoughts on paper or in notebooks you can write them down and then tear up, burn or shred the pieces of paper.
Journaling helps you keep your thoughts organized and makes them apprehensible. It also helps you to self-reflect.
We’ve put together 5 prompts to help you set your intensions for the year, if you haven’t already.
- What would you like to make space for this year?
- What are 3 things you want to feel by the end of the year?
- Who do you want to be for yourself and others?
- Who lifts you up? How will you maintain those relationships?
- What’s the word that describes the year you want to have?
Do your journal? Tweet us. @monochromemag